Summer O' Poker

We're spending a month in Vegas, playing mostly poker. It's gonna be hot!!!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Stoke Poker goes boom

In a superb piece of bad timing, we got a great mention in the Sentinel yesterday on the back of my Late Night Poker appearance. The full article is available here: http://digbig.com/4ebbr

Given that 50% of our poker rooms are going to be out of action for the next four weeks, this may put us back in the land of having heavily over-subscribed games - assuming those that signed up want to play and aren't just going to turn into my groupies :)

I guess we need to think of something great to do in September so if there's a problem with newbies getting a game they still have something to look forward to that isn't too far away.

I've posted some comments about the LNP experience in the forum at stokepoker.com and trying my hardest not to give away the result until it's shown on TV on August 30th. This will make blogging in Vegas difficult without giving away whether I am flying on Sunday or Monday!

T minus 2 or 3...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home